This is actually post 3 of 3 in my “Not Yet” series. “Not Yet?” was the first post and “Not Yet, You Are Hidden‘” was the second.… Read more “Not Yet, Submit?!”
My path has many pavers:
- How to build your faith
- How to start from the bottom
- How to handle heartbreak and broken trust
- How to grieve tough losses
- How to love like Jesus
- How to lead
- How to keep your smile and find joy
- How to be a humble servant
- How to know your role
- How to press into the presence of God
- How to listen
- How to be patient and wait
- There are more and they will manifest through this blog.
- People watch you on your path and when similar obstacles arise in their lives, they ask questions and for advice. Share you experiences and remind them that things do differ by individual. I’m focused on the ups and fighting through the downs. I know grief and loss. I can talk to you about embracing it and healing from it. I know joy and peace. I can talk to you about centering in it.
- Bottom line: your path is a testimony or example for others. Someone, somewhere is waiting on you to share your story so they can have a breakthrough or get confirmation that they path they are on is right. Use your pavers to teach someone else how to build a path!